MarTech Operations Manager
Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive, and efficient diamond and jewelry markets.
We are looking for a creative and proactive Marketing Technology Operations Manager to join our amazing team.
The MarTech Operations Manager will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing the technical and operational processes and tools utilized by the marketing department, as well as creating reports and data analysis.
• Take ownership of and manage HubSpot’s email marketing automation software – including workflows, lifecycle journeys, subscription types, segmentation and integrations
• Develop and manage ongoing technical tools, processes and procedures required to support an effective marketing ecosystem
• Operate & optimize the entire marketing tech stack – including Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, Zapier, GTA, Google Analytics and CMS backend
• Manage and optimize sync between marketing automation tools and CRM (HubSpot and SalesForce)
• Create reports for the marketing department as well as other departments via HubSpot, SalesForce, and Google Analytics
• Own the data analyses to enable data-driven marketing decisions
• Identify problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing in terms of processes, technology and data
• Assess and evaluate new and current tools and platforms to further optimize the tech stack and integrations
• Develop and refine an integrated, cross-channel operational strategy that leverages insights to drive KPIs and increase tracking and reporting capabilities
• 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in marketing operations – Required. B2B SaaS is a plus.
• In-depth and hands-on knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, GTM and Google Optimize.
WordPress experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to design and optimize complex systems and processes
• Creative and proactive, with the ability to bring new ideas to systems and processes to support business requirements
• Fast learner, curiosity to learn and grow, and team player
• Superb organizational skills: spreadsheet enthusiast, workflows, methodological, well-organized, process and
• Excellent English – written and spoken
This is a full-time position, working hybrid in our Jerusalem office.
Please send CV to [email protected]